Monday, October 26, 2009

Another year, another pumpkin patch!










Although this is by far our favorite time of year, it's bittersweet to think it's here already! When I downloaded this year's photos, I got caught up in looking at previous years' trips to the pumpkin patch. Where did my babies go? Now I have a young lady, a little girl, and a tiny man who likes to say "but, Mooooom!" over and over. I am so thankful to God for all these years of blessings and family memories that I will cherish forever. This year was no exception. We visited Russell Farms this year. While a little pricey, you get what you pay for. There are so many things to do there we couldn't even do it all. The putt putt course will have to wait till next year!
As a fun comparison, I posted some pics from pumpkin patches past. Feast your eyes on my rapidly growing children.







No comments: