Friday, September 26, 2008

Blogger of the Year

Ok, I forgot I set this up. We've had a crazy last month and this fell low in the totem pole. For those of you who don't know, Heritage did not work out for us. I'm sure they're doing lots of good things there, but we did not experience that. Megan, as many of you know, needs a little extra help communicating and staying focused, and that was not something they were willing to help her with. Let me make clear that we are not Heritage haters. They just weren't right for our family's needs. God has protected sweet little Megan's heart and mind and she has moved on easily and willingly. I have been homeschooling her while Eric and I have been carefully praying and discovering what are her best options. We are happy to say that she will be starting 1st grade at our local public school on Wednesday next week where they have already welcomed her with open arms. We appreciate all the prayers and well wishes from all of you while we've been going through this tough time. I will have new first day of school pics for her next week! Claire, is Claire, so we don't worry about her. She's going to Kindergarten at E91 (where they've gone since they were babies) and is infinitely happy there. Thanks, God for making the best of a yucky situation! Life trial #8768, check!

No comments: