Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Starting to get it




Ok, so I know I could never come close to understanding Christ's love for us, but I'm starting to get it. An hour ago, I was so frustrated with Claire, I had to walk away from her for fear of handling the situation with her very badly. Now, as I look at pictures I took yesterday, I am smiling thinking about her. That has to be something like what God feels for us, I would imagine. We break his heart everyday with sin and our stupid choices. But at the end of the day, he's still smiling down on us with more love than I can fathom. Pretty darn cool. Lord, please grant me the patience to deal with my blessings.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

you got it, sister. i truly believe parenthood has given me a deeper understanding for God's love for me and the security I have in Him.

Karin said...

Tiffany -
I stumbled across your blog, and couldn't help but leave you a quick comment. Your children are just beautiful! I hope the whole Strauss family is doing well. We think of you often!