Sunday, August 8, 2010

Menu Swap Week two

Ok, so I forgot last week, but I'm back on board with Menu planning! I'm telling you, when I don't plan my menu for the week, my anxiety goes up about 30%. Our budget goes up about that much too! I am MUCh more inclined to just tell Eric to meet me and the kids out on his way home from work if I don't have meals planned for the week. This only takes me minutes, and it saves me stress and money. Given that this Wednesday is Black Wednesday at our house, A.K.A. first day of school, I need all the help I can get. So this week will be quick, easy meals that make it so I can focus on getting acclimated to our school year schedule. Anyone else wondering where summer went? *sigh*

Monday: Grilled cheese and tomato soup...Ice Cream social at school

Tuesday: Grilled Chicken breasts, steamed broccoli, and rice

Wednesday: Dinner at Mimi's while Daddy and Mommy work

Thursday: Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread

Friday: McDonald's happy Meals to celebrate 1st week of school

1 comment:

Michele said...

Great list of easy meals for a very busy, hectic week. Best of luck for an awesome school year for your kiddos!